Thursday, January 28, 2010

Truly Blessed!

As I prepare to leave my office for a two day conference/encouragement session with other ministers of education in Alabama, a few thoughts about the God I serve come to mind.

First of all and foremost, I am so grateful that God Almighty heard my heart and granted the desire of my heart to serve Him and a local church full-time vocationally as a minister of education. I am completely in awe of Him and His perfect will and allowing me to be a part of His ministry Kingdom.

Secondly, I am so grateful that He has brought me to an area where there are so many great ministers of education who are willing to share with, support, and encourage each other. The state of Alabama in general, and North Alabama in particular, truly has some of the finest ministers of education anywhere and the same goes for our state missionaries. Par excellence!

Finally, I am so thankful for the wife God gave me. So often people will mention her in sort of a "she is the standard" way. She is a wonderful wife and I cannot imagine ministry without her. She bring so much balance to my life; my second "Holy Spirit," I often call her.

I truly am looking forward to these next two days. I even get to ride to and from the meetings with my great friend and fellow ME. God truly is good...all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment